Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bare My Soul Palette Look 6/10/13

I really wanted to see more of the green/teal shade of the MAC Bare My Soul palette I recently purchased.  So, I decided to play with this palette more to really get a feel for all the shade has to offer.  Take a look at what I did to accomplish this eye look.

I filled in my eye brows with my usual product.  From my crease to the brow bone, I applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and blended this out.  On the eye lid, I used MAC Eye Kohl in Minted as a base to help emphasize the green in the eye shadow.  On the eyelid, I applied When in Rio eye shadow (frost).  On the crease to the brow bone, I used Romantico eye shadow (veluxe pearl).  For the outer corner, I used Friendly eye shadow (veluxe pearl).  On the inner tear duct area and lower inner lash line I applied Bare My Soul eye shadow (lustre).  Under my brow, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  To define the upper lash line, I applied MAC Fluidline in shade Blacktrack.  To enhance my lashes, I used Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend mascara.  For reference, the blush I used to go with the look was the MAC Honey Jasmine Powder Blush (satin).

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.