Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Back to Brights Look 6/12/13

Hi guys!  Today's look is definitely not for the timid.  I wanted to really have my eyes pop with a bright blue color.  I was really inspired by the blouse I wore today.  This is what I used to create the look.

I filled in my brows with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Rich Brown.  I, then, applied moisturizer and primer, and allowed each to set.  I applied MAC Paint in shade Bare Canvas to my entire eye area.  On the inner tear duct area, I applied Lorac Delight eye shadow.  On the remainder of the eye lid, I used MAC Zingy eye shadow (matte) and really patted it on.  Matte colors need to be really pat on and then lightly blended on the edges.  On the brow bone area, above the crease, I applied MAC Purple Haze eye shadow (matte).  Under the brow and for blending, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  To define my eyes, I lined the upper lash line with Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black.  On the lower lash line, I used Lorac Delight and MAC Purple Haze eye shadow (matte).  The mascara I used to enhance my lashes was MAC Zoom Lash.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


I applied MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0.  To set the foundation, I used MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  To give my cheeks a subtle pinch of color, I used MAC Royal Sunset Powder Blush (satin).  I lightly applied MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze to the hollows of my cheeks for added dimension.  On my lips and to complete the look I used MAC Silly lip pencil, 3N lipstick, The Wee Coquette Lipglass.  I wanted to keep the focus on my eyes by not having a bold lip color.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.