Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Blue Sparkle with Pop of Green Look 6/16/13

Hi there!  I have been putting to good use the NYX Roll On Shimmer.  Every time I can fit it in, I use it.  I figure there is only so long a girl can wear sparkle without looking ridiculous.  So I might as well use it while I think I still can.  This is how I created the look.

I used Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Mocha to fill in my brows.  I followed by using MAC Select Cover Up in shade NW25 as my eye shadow base.  On the inner 1/2 of the eye lid, I applied Ursula from the Disney Villains palette.  Then, on the outer 1/2 eye lid and brow bone I applied MAC Heroine eye shadow (satin).  To slightly deepen the look, I applied on the outer corner MAC Naval Blue pigment and Carbon eye shadow (matte).  To define my upper lash line, I used Loreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner in Charcoal.  For the shimmer, I gently rolled and patted NYX Roll On Shimmer in shade Light Blue to the eye lid.  For the pop of green, I lined my lower lash line with NYX Acid Green eye pencil.

For reference, I used MAC Royal Sunset Powder Blush (satin) and MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze.  I also used MAC Beauty Powder in shade Play It Proper on top of the cheekbones.  On the lips, I used NYX lip liner pencil Peekaboo Neutral, MAC Flamingo lipstick and Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss 151.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.