Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pink Lemonade Look 7/10/13

Hi guys!  Today's look was inspired by my new pink Dooney & Bourke handbag.  I am absolutely in love with it.  So I decided to wear a pink shirt to go with the bag.  This is what I used to create the look.

As usual, I filled in my eye brows with eye brow powder.  I used moisturizer and primer, as well.  Primer helps the makeup have something to adhere to and improves staying power throughout the day.  I applied Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk to my entire eye area.  On the inner 1/2 of the eye lid to brow bone, I used Make Up For Ever No 2 eye shadow.  On the outer 1/2 of the eyelid to brow bone, I applied Loreal Wear Infinite eye shadow single in Ferocious Fuchsia (perle).  I defined the upper lash line with Sephora Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner in shade Matte Black.  I lined the lower inner 2/3 lash line with Mac Chromagraphic Pencil in Hi-Def Cyan and the outer 1/3 with Mac Eye Kohl in Minted.  I applied Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara to my lashes.

I applied my usual foundation and setting powder.  I used MAC Hot Nights Powder Blush (frost) on my cheek bones and MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze to the hollows of my cheeks.  I lined my lips with MAC Cremestick Liner in Beurre.  Last but not least, I applied NYX Glam Lipstick Aqua Luxe in Pink Jewel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.