Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lavender Bronze Look 6/19/13

Today's look goes with the t-shirt I wore today.  A simple brown look for a simple brown shirt.  This is what I used to put it together.

I filled in my brows with my usual eye brow powder, and applied moisturizer and primer to my face.  I applied MAC Select Cover Up NW25 to the entire eye area to serve as a base.  On the inner eye corner, I used Lorac Delight eye shadow.  On the remaining eye lid, I used Lorac Inspiration eye shadow.  On the outer corner and crease, I applied Lorac Dreamy eye shadow.  To blend, I applied MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under my brow.  To add a bit of shimmer to the look, I applied NYX Roll On Shimmer in shade Almond.  Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black was used to define my upper lash line.  On the lower lash line, I applied NYX Glam Shadow Stick in shade Yellow Diamond and NYX eye pencil in shade Teal on the inner 2/3 of the lid.  I used Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend mascara on my lashes.

I applied my usual MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0 and Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark to my face.  I applied NYX Tango With Bronzing Powder in Tribal Odyssey to the hollows of my cheeks.  I used MAC Blush Ombré in shade Azalea Blossom on my cheekbones.  For my lips, I used MAC Cremestick Liner in shade Beurre and Cle De Peau Beaute Extra Silky Lipstick in shade 121.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.