Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Spring Bean Green Look 6/18/13

I have always loved the way green looks on my eyes and with my skin color.  It's funny because I normally don't wear a lot of green.  I should probably remedy that situation.  Anyways, back to the makeup.  As always, feel free to ask me questions in the comments.  This is what I used to accomplish the look.

I filled in my brows with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet.  I applied Mac Paint in Bare Canvas all over my eye area.  I applied NYX Cucumber Jumbo Stick to the eyelid and blended it so it provides a good foundation for the eye color.  On the inner corner, I applied MAC Lucky Green eye shadow (veluxe pearl).  On the remaining part of the lid, I applied Urban Decay in shade Vert.  On the outer corner and brow bone, I used MAC Landscape Green pigment.  Under the eye brow and for blending, I applied MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  I lined both upper and lower lash lines with MAC Carbon eye shadow (matte).

For reference, I used MAC Immortal Flower Powder Blush (satin) on my cheek bones and MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on the hollows of my cheeks.  For my lips, I used NYX Peekaboo Neutral lip liner pencil topped with MAC Pillow Talk lipstick (cremesheen).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.