Monday, July 22, 2013

Purple Pow Look 7/18/13

Hey guys!  I have another purple look to share.

I applied both moisturizer and primer and allowed each to set.  I proceeded to fill in my brows with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Mocha.  Next, I used NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over the eye area.  Then, I applied Make Up For Ever Full Cover 5 under the eyes.  I applied MAC Parfait Amour eye shadow (frost) to the eye lid.  On the inner tear duct, I used Lorac Delight eye shadow.  On the outer corner, I used Make Up For Ever Blush Powder in shade 92.  Above the brow bone and for blending, I applied MAC Cork eye shadow (satin).  Under the brow, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  To define the upper lash line, I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion.  On the lower lash line, I used NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe water proof in Glam Platinum.  To finish the eyes, I used Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend mascara.


I applied my usual foundation and setting powder.  I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on the hollows of cheeks and jawline.  On my cheeks, I applied MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombré.  For my lips, I used MAC Cremestick Liner in Beurre, MAC lipstick in shade Sweetie (lustre), and topped it with MAC Plushglass in shade PrettyPlush.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.