Thursday, July 18, 2013

Orly Sparkling Garbage Nails 7/17/13

I wanted to chat really quickly about this particular brand of polish. This brand always ends up flaking off my nails in large pieces, like it peels right off within a day or two. I purchased one from this brand to strengthen my nails and it did the very same thing. I was very disappointed that in both bottles I got the same result. So, for that sole reason, I don't really recommend this product. Now, if you don't mind your nails chipping off quickly, or having to re-do your polish every few days, then this brand may be for you. I, personally, prefer to have my manicure last at least a week before showing signs of wear. They do have very beautiful colors and I really wish they wouldn't peel and chip off as much as they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.