Monday, July 22, 2013

Half Lemonade Half Raspberry Tea Look 7/19/13

Howdy guys!  I have been trying out my new beauty products.  I am really loving everything I purchased, which is really fortunate.

As always, I moisturized and primed my skin.  I filled in my brows with my usual brow product.  I applied Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat over the entire eye area as a base.  Next, on the inner eye lid, I applied MAC Blanc Type eye shadow (matte2).  On the rest of the eye lid, I used MAC Goldenrod eye shadow (satin) and topped it with Make Up For Ever eye shadow 2.  I followed this by using on the outer corner inwards on 1/2 the crease MAC Embrace Me eye shadow (satin).  On the inner 1/2 of the crease, I used MAC Cork eye shadow (satin).  Under the brow, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) for blending.  To define the upper lash line, I used Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in Tiramisu.  On the lower lash line, I applied NYX Eye Pencil in Teal.  For a touch of sparkle, I used NYX Roll On Shimmer in Pink.  To complete the eyes, I applied Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara to both upper and lower lashes.


For my face, I applied my usual foundation and setting powder.  On my cheeks, I used MAC Royal Sunset Powder Blush (satin).  I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on the hollows of my cheeks.  For my lips, I used MAC Silly lip liner and Force of Love Lipglass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.