Monday, July 22, 2013

Neon Pink Nails 7/20/13

This color is from the Zoya line of polishes.  It is called Ali.  Their line of polishes is amazing.  I can honestly say I am able to wear these without chipping and only very minor tip wear after several days.  Keep in mind, I wash my hands many, many, many times daily.  I also hand-wash my dishes.

For those who have never heard of this brand, their polishes don't use chemical agents that are known to be cancer-causing.  So, they are supposed to be a lot better to use than some other brands of polish.  So, you get a long-lasting look without putting yourself in harms way.  These polishes are at a great price considering their terrific quality.  I highly recommend you all buying a few of these and trying them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.