Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Purple Day-Dreaming Look 7/22/13

Greetings all!  This look is a look I used to experiment with some of my new makeup products.  I enjoy seeing how the different bases affect the finished look of the various eye shadow shades.  Without further ado...

I, of course, filled in my eye brows with my usual brow powder.  I, then, applied moisturizer and primer to my entire face.  From the eye lid to the brow bone, I used Shiseido H4 Spring Plum Hydro Powder eye shadow.  On the eye lid, I applied MAC Daydreaming eye shadow (veluxe pearl).  On the inner brow bone, I used MAC Cork eye shadow (satin).  For the outer corner, I used MAC Purple Haze eye shadow (matte).  For definition, I used Sephora Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil in Cocoa on both upper and lower lash lines.  I used Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant on both upper and lower lashes.


I applied my usual foundation and powder to my face.  Next, I applied MAC Ripe For Love Powder Blush (satin) to the apples of my cheeks.  I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on the hollows of my cheeks. For highlight, I applied MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade on tops of the cheek bones.  For the lips, I used MAC Cream O' Spice Cremestick and Diva lipstick (matte).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.