Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Light Golden Smoky Look 7/23/13

Hi everyone!  I received a beauty request from the lovely ladies at my local Ulta, Vivian and Gloria, to do a golden smoky look.  So, I will be doing various golden smoky looks and comparing the overall finished look between all of them.  There are many different ways to do smoky looks, some super smoky and some lightly smoky.  You all can decide which you like the most and let me know in your comments.  Today's looks is more on the lightly smoky side and more appropriate for day time.  Let's get started.

I started off by filling my brows in with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Mocha.  Then, I applied Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Light/Medium to my entire face except the eyes.  I used Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Tawny on the eye area as a base.  I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion on my upper lash line and lightly blended out the line.  Next, I used on the eye lid MAC Bronze eye shadow (frost).  On top of the bronze, I used Inglot Loose Eye Shadow in shade 30.  From the crease to the brow bone, I used MAC, from the 6 Twists of Tartan palette, Rolled Gold eye shadow (lustre). Under the brow, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  I applied MAC Carbon eye shadow (matte) on the upper lash line to deepen the lash area.  On the lower lash line, I used NYX Glam Shadow Stick in Yellow Diamond.  On the waterline, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Perversion.  Under the eyes, I used MAC Select Cover-Up NW25 to brighten up that area.  Last but not least, I used Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara on both upper and lower lashes.


On my cheeks, I used MAC Powder Blush in Pink Cult (matte).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.