Monday, July 22, 2013

Aquarium Plant Look 7/21/13

This look was inspired by a plant I bought for my aquarium.  I just can't stop admiring it.  The colors are so bright and bold.  It really stands out in my aquarium.

I applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face and Body Lotion and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to my entire face.  I used NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base all over the eye area.  On the outer brow bone, I applied NARS Lido cream eye shadow.  On the outer 2/3 of the eye lid, I used Urban Decay cream shadow in shade Radium and allowed it to set.  Then, on the inner eye lid, I applied Loreal Wear Infinite in Ferocious Fuchsia eye shadow (perle).  On the outer 2/3 of the eye lid, I applied MAC Heroine eye shadow (satin) over the cream shadow.  For the outer corner, I used Make Up For Ever Blush Powder 92.  On the inner brow bone area, I applied MAC Leisuretime eye shadow (veluxe pearl).  Under the brow, I used NARS Biarritz eye shadow.  To define the upper lash line, I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion.  For the lower lash line, on the inner corner I used the Loreal fuchsia eye shadow I used on the inner eye lid.  In the middle, I used Sephora Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil in My Boyfriend's Jeans.  On the outer lower lash line, I, also, used the Make Up For Ever shade 92 I had applied on the outer corner.  I completed the eyes by using Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara on both the upper and lower eye lashes.


For the rest of my face, I applied my usual MAC foundation, powder and bronzer.  To my cheeks, I applied MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombré.  To highlight the tops of my cheek bones and my eyes, I used MAC Beauty Powder in Play It Proper.  On my lips, I used NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lip Liner Pencil and Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss in shade 151.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.