Friday, July 26, 2013

Medium Golden Smoky Look 7/26/13

Hi everyone!  So, this is the last in the Golden Smokey series, at least for now.  I'm sure I will be doing more from time to time.  I will definitely be doing all kinds of smoky combinations, as well.  So if you liked them, be sure and keep checking back for more.

I have, also, really enjoyed using false eye lashes.  They definitely add something really special to a look.  I certainly will be using them more often.

This look is basically somewhere in between the other two looks as far as how dramatic it is.  This is how I pulled it together.  

I filled in my eye brows with the usual brow powder.  Then, I applied Hampton Sun SPF 15 Super Hydrating Face Cream and Lancôme La Base Pro and allowed both time to set.  Next, I applied Shiseido Hydro Powder Eye Shadow in shade H1 Goldlights to the entire eye lid area up to the brow bone.  From the Disney Villains Designer Collection, I used the Eyeliner Pencil in Black on the eyelid.  I topped it with MAC Carbon eye shadow (matte).  Next, I used MAC Goldmine eye shadow (frost) from the eye lid to the brow bone.  Under the brow, I applied MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  On the lower lash line, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Eldorado and a little Carbon eye shadow on the outer edge.  I used Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.


As for the rest of my face, I applied both my usual foundation and powder.  I applied MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze to the hollows of my cheeks.  I decided to do something a little different today by using three powder blushes.  I used MAC Ripe For Love (satin), MAC Honey Jasmine (satin) and MAC Immortal Flower (satin).  I applied Honey Jasmine first on the entire cheek area, then Ripe For Love closer to hair line, followed by Immortal Flower on the apples of the cheeks.  I think using more than one color gives the look a little more dimension and visual interest.  On the lips, I used MAC Cream O' Spice Cremestick Liner and Cle De Peau Extra Silky Lipstick in shade 121.  The last step for this look was to apply Ardell Fashion Lashes #109 to the upper lashline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.