Wednesday, July 31, 2013

MAC & Sephora Haul 7/29/13

Once again, I made a beauty purchase that I wanted to share with you all. I was running terribly low on my face powder. So, I picked up a new one. Since I was there, I went ahead and picked up a bottle of primer, as well, so I won't run out. While I was at the mall, I also picked up some new items that I didn't already have in my collection. I had been wanting the Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer in Medium for months. I had tried a sample of it awhile back and I really loved it. I used it like I would use any other moisturizer, under my foundation. When I did, I definitely noticed a difference in how my skin felt. Usually, by the end of the day, I start seeing a little bit of oil/shine on my face. Well, when I used the Stila product, at the end of the day, there was no shine and my makeup still looked really fresh.

As far as the other products, I have heard really good things about the Living Proof brand. So, I picked up a bottle of the primer to see if I agree with all the hype. Then, the mascara looked interesting, so I picked that up, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.