Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Smokin' Pink Look 7/28/13

Hi everyone! I have been really loving the smoky eye looks lately. Today's look was inspired by the shirt I wore today, a black and pink Harley shirt. I almost always match my makeup to what I am wearing for the day.

 I started out by filling in my brows with my usual eye brow powder. Then, I applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face and Body Lotion and MAC Prep+Prime Natural Radiance to my entire face and allowed each to set. I applied MAC Silly eye shadow (frost) to the inner 1/3 of the eye lid. Next, I applied MAC Embrace Me eye shadow (satin) to the middle of the lid. On the inner brow bone area, I used MAC Cork eye shadow (satin) to help with blending. On the outer corner, I used MAC Print eye shadow (satin). To deepen the look, I applied MAC Black Tied eye shadow (velvet). To define the upper lash line, I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion. On both the lower waterline and lash line, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Psychedelic Sister. On both upper and lower lashes, I used Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.


 To brighten the area under my eyes, I applied Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5. I applied MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0 and MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark to my face. I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on the hollows of my cheeks. MAC Blush Ombré in Azalea Blossom was used on my cheeks. I added MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade to the tops of my cheek bones. On the lips, I used MAC Beurre Cremestick Liner, MAC Embrace Me lipstick and Lipglass. As a finishing touch for this look, I applied Andrea Strip Lashes 70 to my upper lash line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.