Monday, August 14, 2017

Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen First Impressions 8/14/17

Guys, I am sooooo excited to share the newest Algenist skin care product with you: Genius Liquid Collagen.  Receiving this in the mail was truly a dream come true and it brought tears of joy to my eyes.  I have been LOVING Algenist products for quite some time, use them every day and have reviewed a few of their products on my page.  There are so many products that claim to rid your skin of lines and wrinkles and don't actually work, leaving you with a feeling of being ripped off.  I can honestly say every single item I have tried from this brand has a noticeable effect on my skin in a super short period of time.  Take the 10 day challenge guys.  You will see results after two or three.  That has been my experience with every single one of their products.  They are seriously incredible and I can't praise them enough.

With the package came a sample of the Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream.  I have never tried this one before but I need this in my life.  Massaging it into my skin felt sooooo good.  It left my skin looking absolutely radiant when applied after the Genius Liquid Collagen.  These two are a match made in heaven.  I have started the 10 day challenge and am on day 2 and my skin already looks smoother, firmer and so radiant.  I have finished the sample of the Genius cream and will continue to try this out using the Algenist Elevate Advanced Lift and Contouring Cream, which is another must have.  After I apply toner, (I have been using the Son & Park Beauty Water) I apply the Genius Liquid Collagen using gentle tapping motions all over my face and neck.  It absorbs easily.  I then apply my moisturizer of choice and go on with my make up application.  So far, I am really loving the effect.

I will update this post once I have completed the 10 day challenge with my overall thoughts and experience using this product.  For now, here are the photos (I couldn't decide which I liked more so why not share them all.) I took of the product along with the Algae Ecosystem that was sent to me in the generous package.  This is soooooo cool!  I was so excited putting it together and I will continue to watch it grow.  Thank you Algenist for sending this to me!! I am touched beyond words to have received such an amazing package.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.