Saturday, March 26, 2016

Formula X Divine Stardust Athena NOTD 3/23/16

Hello friends!  I am a big fan of the Formula X line, the entire line, of polish available at Sephora.  This polish is one of the best I have ever tried.  With the color and finish variety, long-lasting, quick-dry formula, this brand is a winner.  That being said, I highly recommend any one of their polishes.

Item description from the Sephora website:
Retail Price: $12.50
What it is:
A shimmering collection of nail polishes with a supernatural, holographic finish when illuminated.
What it does:
Bring a celestial sheen to your manicure with Divine Stardust. Named after Greek goddesses, these shades feature a selection of soft pastel hues that are infused with fine, holographic glitter to create an iridescent effect under direct light. Each glittering shade coats nails with a sleek, smooth finish.

My thoughts:
Initially I had purchased 3 shades from this limited edition collection and I finally got the chance to try Athena. It's so beautiful! The sparkle factor is breath-taking. The holographic effect is incredible!. The texture is smooth and consistent. The formula is long wearing, chip resistant and dries quickly, which is typical for this brand. They truly are glorious. It applies evenly without pooling at the edges.  I have been wearing this shade for several days, showing it no mercy, and it has only shown me minor tip wear in return. I feel this collection is a show-stopper and wish they would make these shades permanent.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.