Sunday, August 30, 2015

Blog Sale 08/29/15

Hi guys!  This post is very different from any other post I have done.  This is a Blog Sale post. As a Beauty Blogger and makeup enthusiast/junkie/collector, I purchase makeup and beauty products frequently.  Unfortunately, not everything I purchase gets as much love as it should.  That's where a Blog Sale comes into play.  Basically, I put up gently used items from my personal collection for sale.  Sometimes, the products are used but in excellent condition.  Other times, I will pull brand new items from my Back-up stash that I don't think I will be needing after all.  Some of the items are limited edition and very difficult to find anywhere, especially at a decent price.  Also, just because I list an item as having been used twice doesn't mean the entire palette has been used twice-- meaning some shades may not have been used at all.

Each item was purchased at full original price by yours truly.  I do not receive discounts from vendors (unfortunately).  I do take into account the current (or previous) price of the items, provided they're still available, and the amount of use each item has sustained.  Items that are not in excellent shape won't be put up for sale and will be given to my family and friends.  Please do not ask me to send my discarded makeup to you.  The answer will be No.

All prices do include USPS shipping with tracking to the continental United States only.  Sorry international shoppers.  Purchases of 2 or more items can combine shipping.  All reasonable offers will be considered but please no haggling or trades.  All transactions will be through PayPal only, for your/my protection and convenience.

Please e-mail me to blenditout@gmail.com with Blog Sale in the subject line letting me know which items you would like to purchase and I will send you the information needed to complete the transaction.  I won't hold products for anyone under any circumstance for extended periods of time.  Items are available on a first come, first serve basis to be fair.

Due to the nature of the products, no returns allowed and all sales are final.  Please ask any and all questions and research these items prior to purchase.  Rest assured, I am the only one who has had contact with these items and they are kept/stored in a clean, cool, smoke-free home.  All items were purchased from reputable businesses (Sephora, MAC Cosmetics, Dillard's, Sigma, Sugarpill, etc.) and are 100% authentic.  Sanitary measures have been taken.

Thanks so much for checking these out!  I will be updating this post as the items sell.

Charlotte Ronson Eyeshadow quad, no box, used twice, $10

blenditout.blogspot.com

Makeup Geek Ultimate Palette, $140 with Z Palette, $120 without the Z Palette, some shades swatched or used 1-3 times, most shades new/untouched

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.