Sunday, May 17, 2015

Huge Combo Haul 4-5/15

Hello everyone!  So many things have been happening that I have been unable to make a new post in such a long time.  However, I have been very active on Instagram (@justblenditout) and Twitter (@blenditout).  Please follow me on those platforms so you don't miss anything and don't forget to subscribe to my blog if you enjoy my posts.  It would mean so much to me!  I will be working on trying to catch up on my blog because even if I don't have new posts very often, I always have some in the works!  I hope you all enjoy what I have written so far and also what is to come.  Thank you for reading!  On to the makeup...

I went to Ulta during an event and got to spend some time with my friend Vivian and chat with Elma who is also a makeup artist with Stila Cosmetics.  I had such a good time!  They know how to make a girl feel welcome.  There is definitely no shortage of love from this location in McAllen.  I literally walked the store admiring the set up and beauty goodies.  I ended up taking home some great products and samples that I am so excited to share with you all.  Take a look at these:

blenditout.blogspot.com


Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads, Mega-Rich Conditioner, Firmx Peeling Gel, Camu Camu Powder C x 30
Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off
Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
It Cosmetics CC+ Lip Serum
Urban Decay Cosmic and Ether Moondust Eyeshadows
Stila Cosmetics Blooming Bright Convertible Color Trio: includes Lilium, Petunia and Hibiscus
Stila Cosmetics 30a brush, Pink Pomegranate Lip Glaze, Midnight Blue Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
BareMinerals Bareskin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation, Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream fragrance

Also from another trip to Ulta, I picked up products from:

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Too Faced
Lorac
Laura Gellar
Dr. Brandt

From Sephora, I picked up goodies from these brands:

blenditout.blogspot.com
blenditout.blogspot.com


Stila Cosmetics
Make Up For Ever
Becca Cosmetics
Korres
Sephora
Amorepacific
Living Proof
Formula X
Marc Jacobs
Urban Decay
Belif
Clinique
Guerlain
Chloe

Also picked up a little MAC Cosmetics and Becca Cosmetics:

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Blvd. Cosmetics was kind enough to send me more of their Brush Shampoo & Conditioner in Lavendar and Lemongrass:

blenditout.blogspot.com


From IMATS, I selected Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows and Metal Palettes as well as Lashes by Velour and Esqido

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


One of my very good friends gave me Asian product samples she wanted me to try out from:

blenditout.blogspot.com


Tony Moly
Skin Food
Etude
Lioele

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.