Sunday, March 29, 2015

Swatch and Learn 1000th Instagram Post Prize

Hi guys!  I wanted to talk about this prize I was lucky enough to win on Instagram five weeks ago from Mary, @swatchandlearn, a Canadian beauty blogger.  You should check her out on social media and at her blog.  She is honest and has a passion for what she does.  There is no one like her and I have a lot of respect for her.  This prize was from her "1st Instagram-only Worldwide Nail-Polish Giveaway," which included (as listed on her Instagram post): Pretty Serious Swatch and Learn 11 ml (green polish Mary designed), 3 Zoya Magical PixieDust 15 ml in Cosmo, Vega and Lux, Zoya Remove+ Polish Remover 15 ml, Zoya Anchor Base Coat 7.5 ml, Zoya Armor Top Coat 7.5 ml, and Zoya Fast Drops 7.5 ml with little dropper.  She autographed the product she created and the box it came in, and was kind enough to include a hand-written card as well.  It was a wonderful prize, even the way it was announced was beautiful, and I consider myself truly blessed to have received it.  I will be posting pictures of the polishes as I wear them.  The colors are all absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to post pictures of them on my nails.  Thank you so much Mary for hosting such a wonderful giveaway!  I fell in love with the color she designed and it is available for purchase.  Please check out her website for details on it.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.