Sunday, September 7, 2014

Makeup Look After Viewing 8/29/14

Hi everyone!  I went to a viewing today and was inspired to share this makeup look with you.  Even after tears, several hours and rainy weather, my makeup pretty much stayed in tack.  The Olay product I used was a sample.  From the one day use, I can say I loved the result.  It kept my skin hydrated, didn't cause any irritation, and I woke up with very soft skin.  I am encouraged to purchase this product based on this one day use.  Have you tried this product?  Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.  For this look I used the following products:

1)  Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream moisturizer
2)  Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream
3)  Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen
4)  MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance
5)  Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion
6)  Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
7)  Guerlain Les Voilettes Translucent Compact Powder
8)  Lorac Pro Palette
9)  Smashbox Master Class Palette Color & Contour
10)  Becca Cosmetics Mineral Blush
11)  Anastasia Contour Kit
12)  Bite Beauty lipstick

*Sorry I couldn't be more specific as I didn't list everything I used at the time due to circumstance.

Check it out:

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.