Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lorac PRO Palette 2, Becca Rose Gold & Quick Look 7/26/14

Hi guys!  I wanted to show you all a look I created the other day.  Below is just a quick brand listing of the products that were used to create the look.  I did used the Lorac PRO Palette 2 for the eyes.  I have got to say that the PRO Palette 2 is absolutely amazing!!  As always, Lorac has created very soft and highly pigmented eye shadows that are easily blended and long-lasting.  I can say that every single Lorac eye shadow that I own (23 individual eye shadows as well as both PRO Palettes) has been phenomenal and I don't hesitate to purchase any of their shadows.  I do highly recommend these products and encourage you to try them out for yourselves.  Thank you Ulta for continuing to carry this fantastic brand!

Also, I was able to order the Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed from Sephora.  When I swatched it, the color reflects the name it was given.  It is a rose gold shimmering powder.  When the light hits it, the shimmer reflects silver and a very subtle holographic shine.  It does not settle into fine lines and blends out beautifully for a glistening shimmer and not a chunky glittery mess.  Depending on how much you blend out this product will determine the effect you will have.  This product can be used to highlight several areas of the face/body or to add something extra to your eye makeup look.  I can see Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector being used year round on all skin tones.  Another job well-done for Becca Cosmetics!  Have you picked it up?  What were your thoughts about it?  I included swatches with and without flash at the bottom of this post.

Look featuring:
Lorac - eye shadows
MAC - foundation and concealer
Stila - powder
Benefit - mascara
Bite Beauty - lipstick
Becca - blush and highlight
It Cosmetics - contour
Urban Decay - primer and liner

blenditout.blogspot.com
blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com


Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed


blenditout.blogspot.com
blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.