Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sephora & Dillard's Haul & Island Glow Look 1/8/14

Hi everyone!  I wanted to briefly share a picture of the new items I purchased at Dillard's and Sephora today.  From Dillard's, I picked up a couple of items from the MAC Punk Couture collection.  Although these items are not limited edition, the bright colors were definitely calling me.  They were the True Chartreuse and Magenta Madness pigments.  From Sephora, I selected all three of the Lit Cosmetics Holographic Glitter Kits.  The names of the colors are Superfly, Disco Diva and Rich And Famous.  I finally caved and purchased Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light.  I, also, selected the Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set and Christian Dior Dior Addict Gloss in 343 Spring Ball.

blenditout.blogspot.com


Today's look was created using products from the Lorac Tantalizer Glow To Go Collection. This is what I used to put to together:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Lorac Tahitian Sand eye shadow - brow bone
Lorac Barbados Bronze eye shadow - eye lid and lower lash line
Lorac Costa Rican Coffee - upper lash line
Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara - upper and lower lashes

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.