Thursday, December 12, 2013

Do I Or Don't I Look 11/30/13

Hi guys!  It has been awhile since my last post.  Don't worry.  I still love makeup, of course!  I wanted to show you all a few different looks.  Let me know what you think in the comments.  Also, feel free to ask questions about any of the looks or makeup and beauty altogether.  I will do my best to answer your questions.  For this look, I used the Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Eye Palette.  I think I may need to work with this palette a little more to really get a feel for it.  I can't honestly say I was super pleased on this first try.  I felt like I kept having to apply more and more color.  I don't think you should have to use a lot of product to create a simple look like this.  I will give you guys my final thoughts on this after I have had the chance to use all of the colors at least a few times.

As usual, I began by filling in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I, then, applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel to my face and neck.  On the eyes, I used Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer and Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax.  Using the Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Eye Palette, I took Beige eye shadow and swept it on the brow bone.  I used Fog eye shadow on the eye lid and Opal sparkle eye shadow on top of that.  Next, I took Chocolate Bronze sparkle eye shadow and Eclipse eye shadow mixed together and focused on the outer corner and lower lash line when I applied it.  I used Ivory eye shadow under the brow.  For definition, I used Kat Von D Trooper Tattoo Liner on the upper lash line.  I coated my lashes using Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


On the rest of my face, I used Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup Sunscreen in 031.  I patted Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes.  To set these, I used MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I used, from the Tarte Off The Cuff palette, Dollface and Darling mixed together on the cheeks and Park Ave Princess on the hollows of my cheeks.  I applied MAC Riri Woo Pro Longwear Lip Pencil and Bobbi Brown Siren Red Lip Gloss to my lips (which is more pale/sheer red with a lot of pink than hot cherry red).  I set my brows with Anastasia Clear Brow Gel and spritzed Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.