Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sparkling Olive Look 11/9/13

Hi guys!  Today's look featured the MAC Nocturnals Pigments And Glitter in Green And Teal.  I used the combination of the pigments and glitters with MAC Fix + for each color change or addition.  Using Fix + helps the product to stick to the skin, as well as add more depth to each product and keep everything in place.

**Please note:  The MAC Glitters are not considered eye safe.  Therefore, using them on the eye area is not recommended by MAC.  By doing so, you are doing it at your own risk and do not hold anyone but yourself liable for any damage done to the eye.

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I applied both MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face And Body Lotion and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance, and allowed each time to absorb on my face.  Next, I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and Laura Mercier Flax Eye Basics to my eyes.  Then, using MAC Fix + for improved adhesion, I applied MAC Just Before Dawn Pigment on the crease and brow bone.  I took MAC Old Gold Pigment and applied it to the eye lid.  I used a fluffy blending brush to apply MAC Deep Blue Green Pigment on the outer corner.  Because I can't just leave the look as is, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow.  I added, first, MAC Reflects Gold Glitter and, then, MAC 3D Gold Glitter to the eye lid by pressing it onto the lid and gently adding more as necessary.  On the lower lash line, I applied NYX Acid Green Eye/Eyebrow Pencil.  On the upper lash line, I used Loreal Lineur Intense in Black to form a very thin line.  Then, I used MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Treat Me Nice above the Loreal color in a slightly thicker line.  I coated both upper and lower lashes with BareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara.  I set my eye brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


For reference, I also used the following products, although not reflected in the photos:
DiorSkin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup Sunscreen shade 031
Make Up For Ever Full Cover shade 5
Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder shade 06
MAC Honey Jasmine Powder Blush (satin)
Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20
NYX Mauve Lipliner Pencil
MAC Spice Is Nice lipstick (cremesheen)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.