Saturday, November 9, 2013

MAC 11/8/13 & Paula Dorf Haul 11/9/13

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share a few things that I picked up with you all.  First, I picked up, from MAC, the Nocturnals: Mini Kits Pigments And Glitter in Silver And Violet, Black And Gold & Green And Teal.  Each kit is priced at $32.50.  These kits are fabulous if you like loose pigments and glitter.  If you already have these colors, then, perhaps they wouldn't be your cup of tea.  Luckily, I only had one of the pigments out of all available in the kits.  So, for me, I was able to pick up many colors, with endless possibilities, at a fantastic price compared to paying full price for each individual product.  I also picked up three Paula Dorf brushes:  Cheek ($45.00), Eye Shadow ($28.00), and Eye Definer ($24.00).  I have never used these brushes before, but they come highly recommended.  I will consider doing a review of the brushes if anyone is interested.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.