Thursday, August 8, 2013

Super Duper Sparkling Green Look 8/8/13

Hi everyone!  Today's look showcased one of the Sugarpill Elektro Cute Sparkling Neon Pigments.  These pigments are so gorgeous, super glittery and shimmery.  I really love shimmer and sparkle and decided today would be a good day to really light up my look by using this product.  This also gave me a chance to see how Bulletproof eye shadow by Sugarpill worked over other colors.  I wasn't too thrilled with it on its own the first time I used it, but I definitely won't rule out a product after only one try with it.  Today's look gave me a new appreciation for the color.  It did look fantastic when paired with another color.  Today's finished look really encouraged me to keep using it.  I'm already anticipating the next combination I will include it in.  Back to the look of the day...

As usual, I filled in my brows with both shades of the Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet compact.  I applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face and Body Lotion and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to my entire face area.  Next, I applied NARS Pro-Prime Eye Shadow Base to the entire eye area.  Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied Urban Decay Naked eye shadow on the brow bone, Buck eye shadow in the crease and Virgin eye shadow (all from the Naked palette) under the brow.  I used NYX Cucumber Jumbo Eye Pencil to cover the eye lid with a sticky base for the pigment.  I pressed Sugarpill Elektro Cute Sparkling Neon Pigment in Sparkage on the eye lid using a flat brush.  I wanted to add a bit more color and depth to the look, so I applied on the crease up to the brow bone area Sugarpill Midori and Bulletproof eye shadows.  I used more Naked eye shadow to blend out the colors.  That way no one particular color would look too harsh.  On the lower lash line, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Freak.  On the waterline, I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion.  I applied on the upper lash line Loreal Lineur Intense in Black.  On both the upper and lower lashes, I used Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.


Using a concealer brush, I applied from the MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette shade NW25 under my eyes and shade Mid-Peach on the cheeks.  Using a square foundation brush, I applied MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 3.0 to my face and set it with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I applied MAC Powder Blush in Honey Jasmine (satin) to my cheeks.  I filled in my lips with NYX Lipliner Pencil in Natural, and applied MAC Flamingo lipstick (lustre) and Pretty Plush Plushglass over the liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.