Friday, August 9, 2013

Super Bright Sparkling Neon Rainbow Look 8/9/13

Hi guys!  Today's look is very bright and not for the timid.  It is really very shimmery, sparkly and fun.  These colors are fabulous.  After using them a few times, I can honestly say I really love them.  There is going to be some fallout when you initially apply the product.  Depending which product you use to get them to adhere to your skin will determine if you should have any fallout during wear.  So, I do recommend waiting to apply your foundation until after you are done with your eyes.  Also, these pigments aren't FDA approved for eye use.  So, if you do purchase these and decide to use them on your eyes, you are doing so at your own risk.  Let's get started.

I filled in my brows with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Rich Brown.  Next, I applied moisturizer, MAC Charged Water Face And Body Lotion, and primer, MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance, and allowed each to set.  Then, I applied Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to the eye area.  Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied MAC Cork eye shadow (satin) to the brow bone.  Under the brow, I applied MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  I took NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and applied it to the eye lid.  Then, I blended out the edges so there were no harsh lines.  Using a flat brush, I applied Sugarpill Elektro Cute Neon Pigments in the following order from inner eye lid to the outer eye lid: Love Buzz, Supercharged, Hi-Viz, Sparkage, and Hellatronic.  In order for the colors to blend, I applied them one slightly over the other.  Once all the pigments were on the lid, I very lightly and carefully blended out the edge where the pigments and the shadow meet.  After that, I took Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Psychedelic Sister and applied it to the lower lash line.  I, then, took Lust, from the same brand and product type, and applied it on the very outer corner of lower lash line.  On the upper lash line, I used Loreal Lineur Intense in Black.  To complete the eyes, I used Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.


Under my eyes, I used Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5.  I applied MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0 and MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I applied MAC Honey Jasmine Powder Blush to my cheeks.  I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on the hollows of my cheeks and on the forehead.  I filled in my lips with NYX Natural Lipliner and topped it with MAC Mocha lipstick (satin).

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love this colorful eye you did!:)

    http://punkyandbubblesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lupe! You are my very 1st comment. You made my day. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.