Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunny Outlook Look 8/17/13

Hi guys!  Today's look is more on the easy and simple side of the spectrum, but still pretty nonetheless.  I really wanted to try out the Moisture Gel more than anything.  On to the makeup...

I applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel all over my face and neck area.  Next, I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette.  Then, I applied MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance all over my face.  On the entire eye area, I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.  On the inner eye lid, I used Surgarpill Tako Pressed Eyeshadow.  On the remaining eye lid, I used MAC Goldenrod eye shadow (satin) and topped it with Sugarpill Buttercupcake Pressed Eyeshadow.  On the brow bone, I applied MAC Cork eye shadow (satin).  To slightly intensify and deepen the crease, I used MAC Saddle eye shadow (matte).  To add a little zest to the eyes, I applied NYX Roll On Shimmer in Almond to the eyelid.  Next, I applied Sephora Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil to the upper lash line.  I used, on the lower lash line, MAC Added Goodness Fluidline.  Lastly, I coated my lashes with BareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara.


Using a foundation brush, I applied Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 127 on my face.  Using a concealer brush, I applied, from the MAC Pro Conceal And Correct Palette, NW25 under my eyes and Mid-Yellow in my nose crease.  I set these products with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I applied MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on the hollows of my cheeks and on the forehead.  Using a blush brush, I applied MAC Coppertone Powder Blush (matte) on the apples of my cheeks.  Finally, I filled in my lips with NYX Mauve Lipliner Pencil and MAC Viva Glam V lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.