Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bright Blue Look 8/5/13

Hi guys!  I used the following products to create this look:

Brows filled in with Mocha eye brow powder
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base all over the eye area
All over the eyelid, Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Radium
Eyelid Sugarpill Velocity eye shadow
Crease to brow bone MAC Aqua eye shadow (matte)
Under brow MAC Brule eyeshadow (satin)
Upper lashline Loreal Lineur Intense in Black
Lower lash line Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Deviant
Upper and lower lashes BareMinerals Lash Domination mascara
For reference, I used Loreal Project Runway Limited Edition Super Blendable Blush in Sultry Raven's Blush
Lips MAC Pretty Plush Plushglass


The bottom pictures were taken with and without flash so you can see the sparkle better after adding Sugarpill Elektro Cute Sparkling Neon Pigment in Hellatronic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.