Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sephora Haul 7/16/13

Greetings all!  I made another beauty purchase today.  Do you remember me mentioning that I am really loving the Sephora waterproof eye liner pencils?  Well, I purchased a few more today.  I can't wait to start using them!  The quality is phenomenal.  The price is fantastic considering the outstanding quality.  I will be adding more to my collection in the future.  If you haven't tried these pencils, I really recommend you give them a shot.  There is a pretty large color selection to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.