Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Way To Go With Purple Nails Of The Day Look 3/15/16

Purple is the way to go for this nails of the day look.  I received a special request for a purple and orange nail look.  I don't have a flat orange (oops) so I used a sparkly one and it comes off a Rose Gold kind of hue over the purple.  Let me tell you, I am loving the way this turned out.  I am really happy I received the request because I doubt I would have come up with this combination on my own.  Hope you all like it as much as I do.  I used OPI Nail Lacquer in shade Do You Have This Color In Stock-Holm? with Zoya Professional Lacquer in Rica, along with Zoya base and top coats.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.