Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Double or Nothing Nail Looks 3/5/16 & 3/10/16

Hi guys! I have been really enjoying my nail polish collection and I wanted to share a couple of my nail polish looks with you all.  Let me know what your favorite brand of nail polish is and if there is any shade that makes you feel great, regardless of the brand.


Green Polka Dots 3/5/16: both shades are by Zoya Professional Lacquer in Tilda (base color) topped with Apple (dots)

blenditout.blogspot.com



Duochrome Effect 3/10/16: Color Club Nail Lacquer in Don't Kale My Vibe with Formula X Effects Nail Color in Crafty on the accent nail.  You can really see the effect of the color shifting with the different angles of the camera in the pictures below.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.