Sunday, December 6, 2015

Swatches Galore 12/15

Hi guys!  I have been posting swatches on my Instagram page, @justblenditout, and I wanted to share those pictures here for you guys, as well.  Swatches are something I am just dabbling into and I have found that it does help out quite a few people.  For those with a love of makeup, or for those who are simply looking for something new, these are for you.

My entire Bite Beauty collection, from left to right:
VIB Rouge, Mimosa, Lilac, Musk, Crimson, Cin Cin, Damask, Grandifolia, and Centrifolia


 MAC Cosmetics Colourdrenched Pigments Magic of the Night


MAC Cosmetics Irresistibly Charming Glitters And Pigments



MAC Cosmetics Magic of the Night In Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Shaft of Gold


MAC Cosmetics Magic of the Night In Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Oh Darling



Kat Von D Beauty Thunderstruck and NARS Cosmetics Stud and Never Too Late eye shadows




Ardency Inn Modster Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments in Rose Gold and Sunday

blenditout.blogspot.com


Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Eye Shadow Palette


Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette in Bloom


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.