Thursday, February 19, 2015

Goodbye Too Faced, Hello Make Up For Ever 1/8/15

Hi guys!  This year I plan to collect only makeup that I feel is truly amazing and worthy of a spot in my collection.  That being said, the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette wasn't up to par.  I simply don't have the time to layer on tons of product.  I need the color to be great from the start and last through my busy day.  I decided to exchange the palette for a few Make Up For Ever shades.  My experience with Make Up For Ever has been way above and beyond my expectations and I highly recommend these shadows.  These are the ones I chose in its place:

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.