Thursday, February 19, 2015

Blvd Cosmetics Brush Champagne Rose Shampoo & Condtioner 2/9/15

Hi guys!  I wanted to briefly show you the newest Brush Shampoo & Conditioner by Blvd. Cosmetics.  It is called Champagne Rose and it was created in collaboration with a fellow makeup artist.  Be sure to check out Blvd. Cosmetics for all the details of the collaboration and if you are looking for a great brush cleanser.  This product has really taken washing my brushes to the next level.  It is no longer a chore!

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.