Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sephora VIB Rouge Event 11/5/14

Hi guys!  Today's post is all about my experience at the Sephora VIB Event and my purchase.  First, let me tell you that this event far exceeded my expectations when compared to the last one.  This one was much more organized, there was more information given to attendees, and it wasn't nearly as chaotic.

After receiving my name tag at the entrance, I decided I was going to wander about the store and see if anything caught my eye (that I don't already have).  I wasn't even there for five minutes before I was spotted by one of the staff that I've chatted with on a few occasions.  She immediately introduced me to the store director and took me straight to the back saying she had to show me the great all-new products that came in.  She showed me the 24K Gold Mask by Peter Thomas Roth.  She proudly opened the container and and demoed the product.  It definitely looked incredible.  I asked for a sample and decided to buy the kit after receiving the samples.  She gave me a few other samples, as well.

I was able to chat with the Philosophy rep about their skin care products, as I really don't have any in my collection.  To be honest, I've never cared for the smell of them other than the 3-in-1 body wash, which I love.  She gave me samples of products she believed would be beneficial for my needs.  I will try these out and let you know my thoughts.

I picked up the Formula X Alchemy Effects Nail Color.  I have had this color in my online basket since it was released.  I tried it in store and loved the color.  It's very shimmery and is definitely a unique color.  Formula X is such a great line, so you can't go wrong with them.

With my Beauty Insider points, I was able to bring home the Urban Decay Urban Obsessions palette, which includes 4 eye shadows, 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, and a sample of the original Eyeshadow Primer Potion.  I, also, received a special reusable bag and a cute bracelet.

Sephora's 20% Off Event ends November 10th.  Be sure to take advantage and purchase what you have been wanting during this promotion.  Thanks for reading.  Let me know what you purchased in the comments.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.