Sunday, November 2, 2014

Buxom/Bare Escentuals/bareMinerals Grand Prize & Lipgloss Collection 10/31/14

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share pictures of this amazing prize I brought home on Halloween.  Before that, I will just give you some quick information about how it ended up in my hands.  I was notified by Bare Escentuals that I was a winner of Maya's Fringe Fetish Sweeps.  There was a list published on the web page with the possible items that could be won as the Grand Prize, of which I took a screen shot and is pictured below.  I was told I was one of the runner-up winners of the Buxom Mascara Bar Collection, which I was really excited about.  Imagine my surprise when I picked up the 6+ lb box.  I wondered why it weighed so much, as mascara isn't that heavy, aside from the fact that it was a fairly large box.  I couldn't wait until I got home and started opening the box in my vehicle.  I nearly fainted when I saw all of the beautiful makeup in a Buxom black gift bag!  I couldn't believe my eyes and was completely shocked and flabbergasted, to say the least.  I took a quick inventory of the products I received, which is also pictured below, as well as all the items that were sent.

I would like to say that I am truly very grateful that this was sent to me.  It definitely made my day and I couldn't stop yelling in excitement.  To all the wonderful folks over at Bare Escentuals that were kind enough to put this together for me, thank you so very much!

The colors are absolutely gorgeous!  Seriously, there's not a bad color in the bunch.  There are so many looks that these will be incorporated in.  I will use these gorgeous products and showcase them here for you all to enjoy with me.  Be sure to keep checking back for all the latest looks and information.

I wanted to show you how I have my lip gloss collection organized.  The picture shows the Caboodles clear acrylic organizer I purchased from Ulta filled with my glosses and a few long lip products.  I was surprised I got them all to fit.  My lipsticks are in a completely separate container.  Let me know if you would like to see pictures of that, as well as the rest of my makeup collection.

Here are the products that I won:

Buxom Full-Bodied Lipstick satin finish 5
Buxom True Hue Blush 4
Buxom True Nude Lip Foundation 5
Buxom Hot Escapes Bronzer 2
Buxom Full-On Lip Polish 10
Buxom Full-On Lip Cream 6
Buxom Mascara Bar complete 7
Buxom Luminizer 1
Buxom Hold The Line Waterproof Eyeliner 5
Buxom Full-On Lipstick 4
Buxom Pen & Ink Long-Last Eyeliner 2

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.