Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sephora Haul 6/3/14 & 6/26-27/14

Hi guys!  It has been awhile since my last post and I have been looking forward to sharing some of my latest purchases and looks with you all.  Let's get started.

I ordered all four of the Nails Inc. The Perfect Nude nail polishes, which include Charlotte Street, Elizabeth Mews, Montpelier Walk, and Draycott Avenue.  I received samples of Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash shampoo and Creme Rinse conditioner, Agave Healing Oil Oil Treatment, Ole Henriksen Pure Truth- Youth Activating Oil, Living Proof Prime Style Extender Spray, and Becca Bronzing Skin Perfector.  I, also, received the NARS Cult Favorites 500 point Beauty Insider Reward that includes Deep Throat blush, Larger Than Life Long-wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto, Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien, and Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.  I have only tried the Rikugien Satin Lip Pencil and I love it.  It glides on the lips and lasts without being drying.  This particular shade can be used in a multitude of looks.  I do recommend you try it out and see if you like it.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


NARS Malacca & Strada Single Eye Shadows
Becca Mineral Blushes in shades Wild Honey, Sweetpea, Gypsy, Left to right: Songbird, Damselfly, and Flowerchild

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.