Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sephora Haul 5/21/14, Dillard's Haul 5/22/14

Hi guys!  I have another haul post to share.  I picked up some fantastic products from Sephora and Dillard's.  From Sephora, I ordered the Living Proof 500 point Beauty Insider reward (includes Prime Style Extender, Satin Hair Serum, Flex - Shaping Hair Spray, and Amp2 Instant Texture Volumizer), the NARS Orgasm mini-lipgloss 100 point Beauty Insider reward, the Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 100 point Beauty Insider reward, Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer, Bite Beauty Deconstructed Rose Lipsticks in Damask, Crimson, Centifolia and Grandifolia.  These lipsticks have a very intense rose smell that I could still smell after several hours of wear.  So, if you dislike smells in your products, you may want to stay away from these.  If you like or don't dislike floral smells, definitely check these lipsticks out.  The color payoff is phenomenal!  I love how long the color lasts and it wasn't drying. I don't have anything negative to say about these lipsticks.  They are creamy and vibrant and the color lasts.  What else can I ask for?

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


From Dillard's, I purchased Aveda Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight.  This is the product I have fallen in love with and had been waiting for it to arrive in the salon.  This helps give me long-lasting straight styles without frizz.  It doesn't have a strong smell and doesn't leave my hair greasy or sticky.  From MAC, I picked up the following:

Springsheen Sheertone Shimmer Blush
Fluidline Brow Gelcreme in Deep Dark Brunette
Sketch and Star Violet eye shadows
Extra Dimension Bronzing Powder in Delphic and Aphrodite's Shell
Extra Dimension Blush in Seduced At Sea and Sea Me, Hear Me
Extra Dimension Eye Shadows in Silver Sun, Soul Serenade, Fathoms Deep, Lorelei, and Sea Worship.

My focus was on the Alluring Aquatic Summer Collection.  I don't have any Extra Dimension products.  The powders are very soft and apply very smooth.  They have great color payoff and long-lasting wear.  I tried both of the Bronzing Powders but they didn't show up on my skin at all.  The Extra Dimension Bronzing Powders were definitely more noticeable against my skin and that's why they came home with me.  Of course, the limited edition packaging has to be mentioned.  The beautiful color and unique texture of the packaging is definitely a plus.  I won't buy a product based on packaging alone.  The product inside needs to be worth my money.  So far, I have yet to find flaws or anything that really stands out as a no-go in my book, as far as what I brought home with me.  If you have the chance to check these items out in person, definitely take advantage of that and see if you have a spot for them in your makeup collection.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.