Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hot Pepper Look 4/13/14

Hi everyone!  Today's look features the Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette.  The colors in this palette are fun and bright.  However, please note that not all colors are considered eye safe and if you use them, you do so at your own risk.  Please use proper judgment when using all cosmetics.  Thankfully, I didn't experience any sensitivity to the shades I used in the look.

Using a firm, angled brow brush, I filled in my brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Chocolate DipBrow Pomade.  To my face and neck, I applied Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream mixed with Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil.  On the eyes, I gently tapped Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and used a brush to apply and blend Laura Mercier Flax Eye Basics.  From the Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette, I used a flat shading brush to press Slowburn on the inner eye lid and Savage on the middle lid.  Focusing on only the outer corner, I applied Urban to the outer lid.  Using a blending brush, I applied Stila Impulse eye shadow from the crease to the brow bone.  I used Stila Desire eye shadow under the brow.  For definition, I applied Stila Aubergine Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner to the lower lash line and Stila Stingray Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner to the upper lash line.  I used a pencil brush to soften the edges of the liner and coated the lashes with Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com
blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Using a dense, round foundation brush, I applied Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in shade 03 to the rest of the face.  I lightly tapped Stila Perfecting Concealer in shade C under the eyes.  Next, using a fluffy powder brush, I applied Guerlain Les Voilettes Translucent Compact Powder Mattifying Veil in shade 3 Medium.  On the apples of the cheeks, I used Hourglass Radiant Magenta Ambient Lighting Blush.  On the hollows of the cheeks, I used Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze bronzing powder in shade 20.  Lastly, on the lips, I applied MAC Pink Poodle lipstick and Lipglass.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.