Friday, September 27, 2013

Pressed, Stuffed & Packed With Glitter Look 9/27/13

Hi guys!  I am super excited and happy today.  I wanted to wear some sparkly makeup to show how happy I am.  Let me know what you think of the look of the day.

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  Next, I applied both MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to my face.  I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion to the eye area.  I applied Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax from the crease to under the brow.  I used NARS Thebes, the silver shade, on the eye lid (shimmer).  I used MAC Gilty Morsel eye shadow (lustre) on the eye lid (more shimmer).  Next, I applied MAC Cork eye shadow (satin) on the brow bone and for blending.  Then, I applied MAC Print eye shadow (satin) on the outer corner and swept into brow bone.  I took Lorac Starlight eye shadow and used it on the outer corner (yet more shimmer).  I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow.  For definition, I used Maybelline EyeStudio in Blackest Black on the upper lash line.  I used MAC Deliciously Rich Fluidline (more shimmer) on the lower lash line.  I added Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion on the water line.  I coated both upper and lower lashes with Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


To brighten, I used Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes.  I applied DiorSkin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup Sunscreen in 031 to the rest of my face.  I used Laura Mercier Universal Invisible Loose Setting Powder next.  For contour, I used Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20 on the hollows of my cheeks.  I used NARS Soulshine Cheek Palette on my cheeks.  I set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.  On my lips, I used MAC Beurre Cremestick Liner and MAC Just A Bite lipstick (satin).

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.