Sunday, May 17, 2015

Catch Up With Me Collage: Past 2 months

Hi everyone!  I am in the process of catching up with my blog and I didn't realize how much I have done since my last post.  I will post the brand names of the products used to create the looks.  Sorry I don't have a complete product list for you all.  You are welcome to ask me for something specific and I will try and look into it if there are any questions.

For this look, I used products from the following brands: 10 weeks
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Stila Cosmetics
Tarte Cosmetics
Marc Jacobs
MAC Cosmetics
Too Faced Cosmetics
Chanel

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com



For this look, I used products from the following brands:  8 weeks
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Urban Decay Cosmetics
Too Faced Cosmetics
Lorac Cosmetics
Guerlain
Buxom Cosmetics
Make Up For Ever
MAC Cosmetics

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


For this look, I used products from the following brands: 7 weeks
MAC Cosmetics Navy Times Nine palette - eyes
MAC Matchmaster Foundation, Blot Powder and Cremestick Liner - face
NARS Deep Throat blush and Altai Matte Multiple - cheeks
Buxom Cosmetics Au Naturel True Nude FoundationTrixie Full-On Lip Polish - lips
Becca Cosmetics Moonstone - tops of cheeks
Urban Decay Cosmetics Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara - lashes
Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow - brows

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


For this look, I used products from the following brands: 4 weeks
Urban Decay Cosmetics
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Buxom Cosmetics
Stila Cosmetics
Guerlain
Benefit Cosmetics
Becca Cosmetics

blenditout.blogspot.com


For this look, I used products from the following brands: 1 week
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Urban Decay Cosmetics
Too Faced
Chanel
Belif
Tarte Cosmetics
Stila Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics
Becca Cosmetics
Marc Jacobs

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.